Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First day of PRE-K



So first off it is called pre-k not pre school! I told gavin we were going to pre school and he told me thats the classs he was in last year this year is Pre-K. Now that thats cleared up, Gavins first day of school was a couple of weeks ago so we put on his new school outfit and his new school shoes and depp started throwing a fit wanting to wear his new winter shoes to take gavin to school so both boys had on their new kicks and both had to take first day of school pictures cause depp wouldn't get out of the shot! So we walked gavin into the house for school (its an in home school) and went upstairs to see the class room and go to leave him. Depp starts screaming going down the stairs "no i go to pre school with gavy bear", he scream the whole way home. I guess some times it sucks being the younger sibling!

8 comments:

T-bit said...

I love that you have already posted something new!!! Love Depps shirt...both your boys are so stinkin cute! And the look on Gavin's face is priceless I can just hear him now!!!

Tiffany said...

I love that Depp wanted to go with him so badly! I remember wanting to be with my big sis but I was just too young.

Lindsey said...

Michelle- I was so happy to see your comment and your blog! Your boys are sooo cute. I can't believe you have one in pre-k already.

Stephanie said...

Hey, How are you?!! I haven't seen you in so long. One day I was down in Vegas and I saw you driving on Rainbow (you were very pregnant) and I was honking and had my window down right next to you and you never looked over!! Ha, it was so funny. You boys are darling. e-mail me and I'll give you my number, Str8brat@aol.com.

terynmendenhall said...

Gavin's face in these pictures makes me really happy. The 1/2 smirk is sooo cute.

Danielle said...

Michelle, your boys are adorable!!

Martin Family said...

Glad to see that you are getting back in to this, wait , Oct 8th was your last post. Girl! Maybe, after the baby. . .

Scarlet said...

So it's pretty sad that I had to get onto your blog from Melissa Lee's-I love the boys! They are so cute! They make me laugh!