Monday, September 7, 2009

It's all over now!






So my little Gavs has started kindergarten and Deppers is in preschool! All though Gavin's kinder. is only 2 1/2 hours I'm still depressed. I mean its good that they both get to get out of the house and make friends but i can't help feel that since hes in actual school its the beginning of the end! He'll just keep starting new school years till he graduates goes on a Mish.(hopefully) Then goes off and gets married. (i do feel sorry for my future daughter in laws if you know me you probably do to) So i may be being a little dramatic but i guess what I'm trying to say is i want my boy's to stay little. They do look handsome on their first day of school though!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys have the cutest kiddos!! How can you not love those faces!

T-bit said...

Yes, Yes I do feel sorry for your future daughter in laws. But you can feel sorry for mine too...and let's not forget son in law...I won't be easy on him either!!! I can't believe how big your boys are. It seems like yesterday over on Brooke Circle kickin it with Gavs and toby and some mac and cheese...man how time flys! Love ya and miss ya give the boys loves from Aunt T

kim said...

Your boys are SOOOOO adorable! I sure wish you guys had been able to move down here.

ambyr said...

michelle! How have you been girl!? We never got a chance to hang out when yall were here:((( I know yall were busy and had a lot of fun though!! How's vegas?! can you believe sarah and her family just up and moved a couple days ago!!! your boys are darling...miss you guys!

Brent and Britta said...

I can't believe it! It goes by too fast! I definitely feel sorry for whoever is lucky enough to marry your boys and unlucky enough to inherit you as a mother-in-law... oh well, I'll probably be a nightmare too!

Jenni said...

Dang cute boys! I can't believe your kinder is only 2.5 hours!! Cade's preschool is longer than that (3 hours) and Ryli has full day kinder (8:00-3:00)!! It is awesome. I am more nervous about who my kids are going to pick to marry than how I will be as a mother-in-law to them! Right now, Ryli's "boyfriend" at school is named Blayz.