Saturday, March 7, 2009

I suck








So i thought that once i got my new digital camera that i would be better at bloging! i guess nothing can help me! so we'll play a little catch up over the last three months.depp had a little dance preformance and decided to give his reindeer a kiss in the middle of it. but dont let this sweet face fool you. lately he is obsessed with any thing scary his favorite movies are the nightmare before christmas and monster house. he also in his prayers every single night says thank you for the grinch!
If you cant tell i have ablosutly no idea how to make the pic. go were i want them! Also up above ther is a pic. of rivs blessing, and of brady taking the boys golfing i even met up with them for a little bit and gavs taught me how to swing. Well this isnt the prettiest post but maybe ill practice more and get a little better

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love it! I can't believe how big River has gotten! Your pics are looking great, love the black and white of Gavs...he looks so grown up! I can't wait to see them again soon!

Tiffany said...

i love all the pics Michelle! Love seeing those kiddos and you!! Miss you guys!