Friday, March 13, 2009

To many to choose










So i bribed my children in to letting me take pics. of them! When ever i get the camera out they cover their pretty little faces and if i do get them to look at me they give me dirty looks. So last Saturday i said id make them a deal i would take them to the dinasure park if when ever i told them to look at me they had to look at me and smile. well they looked at me but never with a smile oh well i still liked a ton of the picutres so here they are. If you cant tell i like really close up shots!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're boys are adorable. Your oldest looks a lot like you ;)! I'm so glad I can stay updated in your life. We need to get together and play at the park or something next time I'm in Vegas. Our kids would have a blast. Love ya!

Brent and Britta said...

You and Gavin are like identical twins! Depp is all Brady. I can't believ how big River is getting! We miss you! Post more!!!

Danielle said...

Good job! The pictures look great! I love the one of Brady and River-come visit soon, we miss you!!!!

Tiffany said...

Ditto on the one of River and Brady....so precious. I would blow that one up! Your boys are adorable with their bright blue eyes!

katie speed said...

cute little boys.

Mackenzie said...

Michelle, Your fam is just so beautiful! It makes me so happy to see Gav all grown up and Depp so beautiful and healthy!

terynmendenhall said...

Those pouty lips kill me. So cute. Hell Michelle, I just realized you have three kids! Too crazy and great!

James and Jade Hicks said...

I love your boys! They're just so fun. And I just wanted to say the Brady did an amazing job on our wedding video. I LOVE IT! Tell him thanks for me. Love ya!